Never tell your problems to anyone…20% don't care and the other 80% are glad you have them. – Lou Holtz
True…but then no one would open their mouth!
5 Things About Me From 10 Years Ago:
1. I would carry a mirror with me at all times and look at myself periodically. Now, I look in the mirror 0 to 2 times a day and do not carry a hand mirror.
2. I did not know how to drive. And, I thought I would never learn.
3. I lived a caffeine-free life. How I managed, I do not know.
4. I could not imagine a life beyond Size 6. Hahaha.
5. I thought that I had no tolerance for physical pain. I was very, very wrong.
Can't wait to share all of the photos of our fun-filled last few weeks.
And, congratulate me- I'm on Spring Break next week!
And, it's National Dispatcher Week. Feel free to thank me for all of my help. 🙂
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T