- Do Laundry. Which I really need to stop doing. See, my backyard no longer has a fence due to an idiotic neighbor’s idiotic driving. Don’t feel safe back there with a big hole looking into foreign property.
- Watch DVDs that I was supposed to watch with the Husband, NOT on my own. The problem with that is that I eventually end up watching the movie twice. And ruining the ending for him. Sorry!
- Noisy things that bother the sleeping people in the house:
Shuffle around the living room while dragging my feet, typing with my nails instead of my fingers, provoking the dog, opening and closing the door- because I get really cold and really hot, washing dishes.
- Paint my toenails. And fingernails. And the smell of nail polish remover = ewwwww.
- Lay on the sofa and stare at the ceiling.
Insomnia is not cool. No, it’s not.