1. We finally bought a fan and (THANKFULLY!) it has really helped me put up with the heat. For those that don’t know, I’m not a fan of Summer weather and I’m happiest when it’s less than 75 degrees. The fan does such an awesome job circulating. I hope we can go through the Summer without using the air conditioner.
2. The Nordy’s Anniversary Sale is going on NOW. I have a shipment coming in on Thursday and you will just DIE when you see all the cute things I bought (on SALE!).
3. I finally found a face cream that works for my combination skin. This new cream, along with the Clarisonic, is how I plan on having the nicest 30-year-old skin EVER.
4. Neither of our cars need a smog check this year! That means I don’t have to hold my breath for 30 minutes while The Benzie or The Golf are being tested. 🙂
5. I saw Harry Potter this weekend!! My review? Let’s just say my goal is to see it at least 1/month until it comes out on DVD. I will miss you Severus!